Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thyme Square Farm


Friday I spent the morning at my friend Pammy's farm, you can find the link to her web page right here on my blog. Here are some vegetables and herbs she sent me home with. The weather was wonderful, not the heat and humidity we've been having. In the next day or two I'll put some more pictures of her farm, but today I'm showing some photos of her little helper, her grandson Matt. I had a blast playing with him, he even shared his dirt with me by bringing me little shovels full over and over. He shared his toy trucks and he chased me with the water hose. He was so cute in his little overalls.

Matt

His face is still wet from playing with water hose. I was taking a picture of the flowers and he ran up to the camera. He is such a cutie!!!

Matt running through the garden, a great place to play!!!
Matt was trying to spray me with the water! Thank goodness Pam turned the water off!! LOL And that I can out run a two year old!!!

1 comment:

Lesley Edmonds said...

OOoh Donna it looks like you had fun with Matt. He looks to be about the same age as Jack - about 20 months?
Lovely home grown veg too!!!
Lesley x