Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Magnolia Tree
We have a little scrawny Magnolia tree in our front yard. It was here when we moved in about 4 years ago. I remember to water occasionally. I guess I never really thought it would amount to anything. But this morning I was watering my flower beds and I just happen to look up. To my surprised it had a big beautiful bloom. I pull it down and smelled it. Awww it had that wonderful smell that only comes from a Magnolia flower. I ran in and got my camera, just as I was taking the picture a bee showed up. How perfect is that!!!
Just to show you never give up on anything or anyone. I thank God that He has never given up on me. He sings over me (Zephaniah 3:17) and just like the bee I hope others can come to me and go away with the sweet nectar that God has filled me with!! His love and His wisdom .

1 comment: