Friday, January 13, 2012

A Few Craft Projects

I've been making Valentine Cards. I like to find vintage cards and photo's that I can re-do into new cards. I scan them, cut them sometimes, embellish, glitter. Not done yet, I still have more, but this is what I've done so far.







Not totally happy with this one, I may re-do it? Maybe add something else.




Yesterday was cold and windy, which really made me feel lazy for some reason. So I planted myself on the couch and just rested. However it wasn't a total waste I made these paper rosettes. Now they really aren't completely finished, I need to embellish the middle now.









4 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Donna,
I love your recycling :)
It can be very therapeutic making those little rosettes!
x

Linda said...

Hi Donna - Missing you! Hope all is alright! I'll be back. Blessings, L

Catia Pinho said...

Hi Donna,
I live in Brazil and also love craft, visit my blog
asantafelicidade.com

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I REMEMBER YOUR CRAFT COTTAGE. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. I'M BACK AND I HAVE A NEW COTTAGE. COME VISIT!

CINDY@STITCHES