Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm So Blessed

This last week I have been so blessed by several friends with some wonderful gifts!!! I want to share with you the photos and thank each one of you!!!!

This adorable bird flew here all the way from Washington State!!! It was a gift from one of my new blogger friend Sherry, you can see her wonderful blog, Blessing From Our Nest. I love it and will treasure it Sherry, you are a very talented lady!! Thank you so much!!

This ceiling fan is one of my Mother's Day gifts, my sweet hubby gave it to me. I've been waiting along time to get one. Before I just had wires hanging from craft cottage porch. Now I can sit out there on warm summer evenings and sip my favorite peach ice tea. And when it gets dark I now have a porch light!!!

This beautiful wine glass was a gift from my dear friend, Ruth. She painted it herself. Isn't it pretty. I have another piece she's painted and I treasure it too!! Again Thank you so much Ruth!!!

This came in the mail today, all the way from the UK, my blog friend and Tanda forum friend Tasha from Chicken Licken"s Creation, sent me these very cool and pretty napkins to use on my paper crafts!!! Thank You Tasha!!!!









6 comments:

Ruby Jean said...

That is such a blessing...It looks as though you are one SPECIAL lady... : )

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous gifts for a very special lady. Thank you for the gift of a phone call the other day so special to hear your voice and start to get to know you even better. XOXO Zoe

Chicken Licken said...

Pleasure! Glad they arrived safely!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Ooo such loveliness coming through your door. Such treasures.
x

Unknown said...

Such great gifts from great friends! I love the fabric bird!

Hugs!Sandy

Savories of life said...

I use to collect paper napkins. Very nice blog. Drop in. You can follow mine. May God bless you. My second to last post shows some crafts I did with my sisters.