Saturday, October 3, 2009

San Angelo Texas







Well since I can't my new camera's memory stick to load up on the computer. I decided to post some older photos. This last summer I went to San Angelo, TX to visit my sister. It just won't be the same if I didn't go to the local quilt shop. Every Friday morning they have a free work day. Women bring what ever projects they are working on and bring it to the shop. They work on their project and visit. This is where I got the idea to have a Craft Day in my Craft Cottage. Outside the shop is one of San Angelo's Art Sheep. They have them all over San Angelo. I've got pictures of quite a few of them. I don't believe I have pictures of all them. Which I may be posting, just so I can keep up with my blog.



3 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Donna,
What a good idea just getting everyone together in the shop!
Love the arty sheep. Such fun.
Lesley x

Zoechaos said...

What a wonderful place and how fabulous to be able to just go. the sheep is great! looking forward to seeing more of them.

Celestial Charms said...

Donna,
Love the sheep! Please post more when you get the chance. They are so pretty.
Maureen